Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thank You



Hi there, I am popping in today with a card I made in September for a friend and co-worker of my DH who brought us the most delicious tomatoes, corn and peas all summer long from his garden. They were so tasty and the tomatoes were the best I've ever tasted, anywhere. I actually day dream about those tomatoes! LOL!! Oh well, it just gives me something to look forward to next summer. :-)

I'll be back this week with an altered project I am currently working on that's actually for me, yea! I had plans to make a lot of my Christmas this year but got sidetracked with moving my Dad in with us in October and having a junior in high school who is also taking six semester hours of college. Have I mentioned that I homeschool her? I do, and what on earth was I thinking when we signed her up for college??? I am sooo behind it isn't funny but I am trying not to stress out and figure I'll make this project for myself and if I like how it turns out then I'll make some as gifts. It will all get done somehow, I hope. Otherwise I will be decorating more altered tins to give out those handy dandy giftcards. ;)

Thanks for stopping by and I'd like to welcome my new followers to my blog. I am so grateful for you and love checking out your blogs as well. There are so many talented people in blogland and I love how crafters share their talent so graciously. A big thank you also to everyone who has left a sweet comment for me, it really means so much and they put a smile on my face.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
~Lisa

Stamps: You're My Type-Upper (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Garden Variety (Cosmo Cricket), cardstock
Ink: Memento's Bamboo Leaves, Frayed Burlap Distress Ink (T!m Holtz)
Accessories: Arbor Border Punch (EK Success); I Heart U Die Set (Verve); Nested Lacey Pennants (Spellbinders); Sew Easy Piercer (We R Memory Keepers); black brads

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I am so envious of the stitching on this card! I do a little embroidery, but cannot use a machine to save my life! I don't know if there is anything in the world better than homegrown tomatoes, well, maybe chocolate and coffee, but that's it! Sounds like you have been super busy and will be for a while. Hope you find time for a little crafting. It's wonderful therapy!

Lisa Minckler said...

Mmmmm, homegrown veggies..they are the best, but I'm with Margaret too on the coffee and chocolate. Wow, that would be my dream garden!
Your card has such a fantastic summer whimsy to it and that bold U is perfect!
Can't wait to see your altered projects, Lisa....SO excited. Almost like the anticipation of the pumpkins..LOL.
Hugs to you,
Lisa (aka "the other other Lisa"

Sue Lelli said...

Love the big U! Great card, Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...