Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Debuting February and July in my altered world...


Hello all! I'm back today with two calendars from my calendar/scrapbook altered project that I am working on. Life has been hectic lately but I am determined to finish these!! I'll be back later in the week to feature some that have scrapbooking as part of the page element, promise. Today's post is all about February and July and I needed a little inspiration when I began the month of February. I paid the Verve gallery a visit and  spotted a heart on a scrapped page, by Julee Tilman, which I CASE'd because I loved it and the sentiment. You can spot it in the Hundred Hearts gallery at http://www.verve.com/ if you'd like to see it for yourself. Everything else on both calendars is original and these were quick and fun to make. Hope you enjoy!




It's another cold and rainy day (check, just started snowing) here and I certainly hope your weather is better than ours. Thanks for stopping by and I'd like to welcome Lucia from Rome who is a private follower. I really appreciated your sweet comment and enjoyed checking out your blog. You are definitely a creative spirit Lucia and I can't wait to see more inspiration from FondoBlu Cards. :-)

Happy Crafting Everyone,
~Lisa

February Calendar:
Stamps: Hundred Hearts & Hearts on Fire (Verve)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Be Mine (Echo Park), Choice Snow White (TE store), cardstock
Accessories: Mini-Dated 2012 Calendar Download (TE); Heart Punch (Emagination); Rhinestone Swirls (Zva Creative); Plaquettes-14 (T!m Holtz/idea-ology); Black Diamond Stickles & Rouge Liquid Pearls (Ranger); Copic Markers; Hot Pink Brads & Pink Rhinestone Heart (PS)

July Calendar:
Stamps: 4th of July Wreath (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Red Pigment Ink Pad (Stampabilities), Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Blossom Soup (Jillibean Soup), Choice Snow White (TE), cardstock
Accessories: 6x6 2012 Calendar Download (TE); Seasonal Wreath Die (TE); Copic Markers; Red Plaid Ribbon & Red Burlap String (May Arts); Red Atyou Spica Pen (Too Marker Products, Inc.); Blue Star Button from stash

2 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Lisa!!!
Which one do you want me to drool over first??? Ok, I'll start February! AWESOME eclectic combinations of patterns and glitz and glam and passion...WONDERFUL calendar page. JULY....well, you know my military lifestyle, so this touches my heart always.
Amazing projects as always, chica. You keep me so inspired.
As for Lucia..she is awesome and very inspiring. :)
Hugs to you!
Lisa2 hee hee

Margaret said...

These are great! I'm making a desk calendar as a gift for Christmas and this is such a wonderful inspiration!! Can't wait to see the other pages!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...