Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Give-a-Way Arrived!!!

Designed by Kristin of Lilsweetpea's Place


Hello there and sorry I've been MIA this week. I'm back from a quick trip and when I arrived home I had a package of Webster Pages goodies and a full-size Scor Pal, YA HOO!!! I am over the moon and was totally blown away by all of the WP items. Kristin, of Lilsweetpea's Place, is one generous lady and she included a handmade card which is featured at the top of my post. I truly can not thank her enough for all of the wonderful craft goodness but I was sincerely touched by how beautiful her card is and the sweet note she included. As I have scoured her blog I can see why she is on design teams and even has her own business which features her handmade gifts. She is enormously talented and I hope you'll check out her blog and  online business because you will not be disappointed, promise. If you'd like a run down as to the contents of her give-a-way then click here for the list of Webster Pages items.

Thank you again, Kristin, for making my Christmas Day a little extra special. I'm having a tough time trying to decide what to make first, lol.

I will be back tomorrow with a "new to me" technique card and I am also entering two "new to me" challenges so look for those soon. Have an awesome day and hopefully it is sunny in your corner of the world because we haven't seen the sun in nearly a week.
~Lisa

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Congrats and Woo! Hoo!! Nothing better than new toys, unless they're FREE new toys!! Can't wait to see what you make!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...