Saturday, December 15, 2012

Challenge 33 at The Squirrel and The Fox



It's here, time for our annual Christmas challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox. We can't wait to see your Christmas creations and I am showcasing Tropical Santa-Surfing by our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps. It's good to see Santa relaxing before the big day and it looks like he may have slimmed down a little this year. ;-) We hope you will join us and be sure to visit the inspiration by the entire team by visiting the challenge blog or clicking their links on my right sidebar. Congrats to our winners of the Summer or Winter challenge! Here are some close ups of this surfin' hottie lol.


The palm tree & cloud duo dies are by TE, I embossed the blue background
with TE's clouds impression plate as well. Twine makes a great ski rope. :)

Santa's hat was flocked, his beard/moustache stickle'd and glossy accents
were added to the gorgeous blue Caribbean water. I used Cosmo Cricket's
Tiny Type alpha's to spell my sentiment out.


Sponsor

Bugaboo Stamps


Prize is 7 free digi's!


That's all for me today, thanks for stopping by and a big welcome to my newest followers. So happy to have you here! Please forgive me if I don't get around to visiting in a timely manner right now, this is the busiest season after all and my To-Do list grows daily. ;-)

Merry Christmas Everyone and God Bless You!!!
Hugs,
Lisa xx


8 comments:

Tracy said...

Hee hee He must be in Florida. :-) Cute card Lisa! Hugs!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Oh Lisa, this card has really made me smile! What a great idea for a Christmas card - I love it! xx

Anonymous said...

HAhaaa! he is brilliant! love the way you did the Ho ho ho too! hugs me xx

Lisa Minckler said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I love this!!! I'm completely casing this idea for my dads' cards next year! This is ADORABLE L1. :D Love it, love it, LOVE it! :)
hugs,
L2

Peanut said...

Ho ho ho ..this is my kinda Christmas. So many layers and textures...absolutely fantastic, Lisa. Hope you find some alone time to unwind.

hugs

Janny Jager said...

Great funny Christmas card Lisa.

Greetings Janny

Words and Pictures said...

Fab alternative look Christmas card - looks more fun than wrapping presents! Great card, Lisa!
Alison x

Margaret said...

It's just as I always thought! Those poor little elves do all the work and he saunters on in after a week at the beach to take all the glory! ;)
Love this fun card and the fantastic way you added texture through layers, flocking, and glitter! Awesome card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...