Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Squirrel and The Fox #52



It's Raining Men

Our new challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox is all about the guys so we'd like to see masculine paper creations this time. Our sponsor is the talented Kenny K and he supplied the DT with images to create with. I'm featuring the stylin' Frankie Knuckles on my son's birthday card. Twenty-five years ago on the 23rd of September I began my journey as a mom. It's been great and I'm blessed to have my two peeps in my life. :-) We added another member to our family last year when our son married and guess when his wife's birthday is. The 22nd of September, how cool is that!

 
Sponsor
 
 
Prize is 5 free digi's of winner's choice.
 

 
For more inspiration featuring Kenny's fab images please visit my teamies  HERE or click their links on my right sidebar. That's all for me today, thanks for dropping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 
Hugs,
Lisa xx
 
 

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Brilliant card Lisa. The papers are just perfect for that image xx

Pia S said...

What a cool masculine design, Lisa! Love the papers you've used - the Burberry patterned one makes a great background for this stylish young man!

Sandie said...

Happy birthday to your son, and its nice his wife's birthday is so close, they can share together. A fabulous masculine card Lisa....

Words and Pictures said...

What a great masculine make - love those papers, and the whole thing is so sharp and modern with the bold black borders.
Alison x

Sue Lelli said...

He is such a DUDE! Great image for a masculine card, Lisa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...