Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Squirrel and The Fox #53



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
 
 
Welcome to the newest challenge at The Squirrel and The Fox. This theme is easy because we all make birthday cards right. ;) My birthday card features a gorgeous image by Sweet and Sassy, our current sponsor, called Birds and Roses.
 
I have to say this is one of my favorite digital stamps ever. There are so many color variations for the roses but the birds (to me) are bluebirds. I'm a bird lover and I'm fortunate to live in an area where I get the opportunity to see a lot of bluebirds. :) After coloring my image I added lime green stickles to the leaves to give them some shimmer and I die cut the image. The tweet sentiment is from My Favorite Things and it's perfect for this card.
 
Here's a word from our sponsor...
 
 
 
Prize is winner's choice of 3 digi's!
 
 
Ok, it's your turn now but before you go please pay my teamies a visit and check out their amazing inspiration. Click HERE or on their links in my right sidebar.
 
Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Wonderful card Lisa and the colours are glorious. xx

Sue Lelli said...

Your coloring is Super and I LOVE the stickles on the leaves! FAB card, Lisa!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Lisa! Love the sweet little birds!

Peanut said...

That really is an adorable digi... and so much fun to colour. Great job, Lisa.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts
p.s. I hope you're smiling again. Thinking of you, my friend!

Margaret said...

You image is beautiful and I love the ribbon trim behind it too! Very pretty card!

Sandie said...

A beautiful card and can see why it is a favourite image. I also love birds, and once had a pet sparrow, we were inseparable .... I still think of him fondly. Your card reminded me of 'Harry' my sparrow... :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...