Sunday, October 20, 2013

Make It Monday #163

 
The Squirrel and The Fox DT post HERE
(Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness)
 
 
 A new linky party just started at Make It Monday and our sponsor this week is the cute and fun Bugaboo Stamps. I've used Halloween Skelekinz Tag on my wrapper and I tucked a Hershey's candy bar inside for a very special Trick-or-Treater. :-) Many thanks to Bugaboo Stamps for supplying the DT with images to create with!
 
My teamies have some amazing inspiration for you so please drop by their blogs, say hello and check out who their Pick Of The Week is. You never know, it could be your fabulous creation that's featured this week. ;) 
 
 
SPONSOR
 
Bugaboo Stamps
 
 
Prize is winner's choice of 7 single digi's.
 
 
 
 
My PICK OF THE WEEK is ...
 
 
 
 Her vivid colors caught my eye and once I clicked on her entry I knew it was my POTW. I love the detail on the realistic looking fence behind Wryn and Nicole's coloring skills are phenomenal. This card just makes me smile. :-)
 
 
 Thanks for spending some time with me today and congrats to our winning commenter!
 
Hugs,
Lisa xx
 

12 comments:

Sandy said...

A wonderful little treat container for your choccie bar! love the creepy little character and that fab purple bow. Fab POTW love the background and the cute little witch.
Hugs,
Sandy

Chrissy said...

Great Halloween project Lisa, and love the "inside"...fabulous POTW..gorgeous colouring.

luv CHRISSYxx

Peanut said...

Oh WOW! How cute is that! Love your use of bright bold colour...a lot more fun than the usual grey-black spookiness.
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Rocio De Alba said...

How cool! I love all the bright colors!

xoxo
Rocio

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun Halloween card Lisa! Love the sparkly trimming!

Shirley-Anne said...

Sorry to be so late
Great gift idea this awesome sweet wrapper
fabulous fun image ..
Awesome POTW too
hugs Shirley-Anne

Pia S said...

What a fun image! I like this design and how you placed the ricrac border with skulls and the purple ribbon. The colors are perfect for a Halloween project!

Words and Pictures said...

A fab and funky treat bag - that's going to be one lucky Trick-or-Treater!

Sorry I've not been around much. The big move (clearing and leaving the family home of 40 years) knocked me out, but I'm looking forward to some proper catching up over the next days and weeks.
Alison x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Lisa, sorry for the late stop by, been a very busy girl this week! Love the POTW, Hugs Kerry xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!! Sandy just explained Pick of the Week to me tonight as I was new to Make It Monday last week. :))
I would just like to say how completely honored and thrilled that you picked my card & I am so sorry that I missed it!! :)) As a new card maker, it is an absolute delight to be featured on another person's blog -- so thank you very very much!! :)) I'm so pleased that you liked it!! Have a great week & I'll see you @ Make it Monday!! Xo

Margaret said...

What a pretty and fun way to dress up a yummy treat!

Sue Lelli said...

Now I want chocolate! LOVE this treat holder and the spooky images!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...