Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Black Friday???

Gift Card Folder-front

(back)
 
 
No thank you!!!
 
That's right, here in America we celebrate Thanksgiving this Thursday and Friday the shopping rush begins. (Actually I think they've even moved it up to Thanksgiving night, good grief). I am not one of those people who get up in the wee hours, or camp outside a store, or stand in those long lines or any of that craziness. It's just not for me but you know what does work for me? Gift Cards. It may seem impersonal to some but my family loves them and they get exactly what they want. :)
 
 
I am hosting the new challenge - Be Krafty - at Top Tip Tuesday and I created a tutorial on how to make this easy and versatile Gift Card Folder. You can check it out HERE and see all the amazing inspiration by my teamies as well. The fun image is Bobblehead Christmas-Santa by Bugaboo Stamps and I used him for several gift card folders this year. I did create one without an image and here it is.
 
 
front was distressed with Concord Grape
 
 
(back)
 
 
and a few more using the fun Bobblehead Christmas -Santa image
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sponsors
 

One lucky Random winner will win 7 Digi images for their choice.

 
 
and



Tammy Louise is offering a fab prize to 1 lucky winner
2 Shape EZ templates or your choice.
 
 
Okay, it's your turn to get krafty. Have fun with this challenge and remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
 
To those celebrating Thanksgiving this week I hope you have a wonderful holiday and if you do get out in the mad rush please be careful, seriously. ;)
 
Hugs,
Lisa xx
 
 


5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute projects Lisa! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous Lisa and thanks for a GREAT tutorial too! great job hunny, hugs me xx

Sam K said...

Fab tutorial Lisa :) Thanks for sharing and OMG that stamp on the back is fab! xx

Pia S said...

With such beautiful home made gift card holders you turn gift cards into a really personal, and I'm sure, appreciated gift!
I love buying gifts myself, but I plan and enjoy shopping. I'm already ready with all Christmas and birthday gifts! Now I just look forward to wrapping them up. I always do that in December whilst looking at a Christmas movie with Chevvy Chase:)

Margaret said...

These are wonderful and so much nicer than any that could be purchased in the stores...

I'm with you on the whole Black Friday thing! We slept in and then got ready for our second round of Thanksgiving celebrations! I didn't even go into a store until last night and then only bought what we had to have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...