Saturday, November 30, 2013

Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

 
 
Welcome!
 
We have a new challenge for you at The Squirrel and The Fox and it's Summer or Winter. This adorable image is from our current sponsor **Pink Cat Studio** and I love it. Here's the link if you like it too.  
 
 
 
 
I cut an aperture window from a Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Seven die and popped my dp up on foam dots. The image was colored with Copics and I added frosted lace stickles to create a fur trim on her hood. They are such a cute couple, don't ya think? Verve's Merry and Bright stamp set provided my sentiments and I used a felt snowflake to back my button with twine bow. I outlined the edges with faded jeans distress ink and added some ruby red liquid dots for a finish. As you can tell by my sentiments this one is for my sweetie because I love him and penguins. :)
 
 
SPONSOR
 
 
 
 
Prize is 5 free digi's to our lucky winner!
 
 
 
My teamies have a wonderful lineup of inspiration so please click their links on my right sidebar and check out their makes.
 
Have fun with this challenge and congrats to our Winner of Challenge #57 and to the Top 3. The entries were all fabulous!!!
 
That's all for me today, thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs,
Lisa xx
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Peanut said...

Too cute, Lisa! What an adorable image. Love it!
hugs, Asha

Pia S said...

Your card is so sweet, Lisa! The image is really cute, and I like your addtion of red liquid pearls and tags too!

Margaret said...

How sweet is this?! I love all of the little details and embellishing on your wonderful card!

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Awww... so sweet! I love your cheerful seasonal card, Lisa! Cute cute cute! xxx

Mona Pendleton said...

So adorable! Love the little penguins!

Sue Lelli said...

That penguin image is DARLING and I LOVE the glitter on her hood!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...