Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Puppy Love

 
 
**Stitching**
 
That's our new challenge at Top Tip Tuesday and you're free to choose which type of stitching you prefer-needle stitching, hand stitching or faux stitching. Deneen has some fabulous tips for all three types on the challenge blog which you might find helpful. I always default to faux stitching because I guess I have a phobia of sewing machines lol. Maybe it's my bad sewing experience in high school Home Economics (don't know if they call it that anymore, it's been a while) but a ruler and marker/pen work just fine for me. Which leads me to my Top Tip- I used a ruler (as a guide) to free hand my faux stitches and a fine point marker.
 
My choice of image to create with - Patches the Dachshund Dog - is by our sponsor 2 Cute Ink. They supplied the DT with three images so check out what my teamies created with the other two. The embellishments were kept to a minimum because this one is going in the mail soon.
 
 
SPONSOR
 
  
 
Prize is winner's choice of 2 free digital stamps.
 
 
 
That's all for me today, hope you'll join us for our stitching challenge! 
 
Crafty Hugs,
Lisa xx  

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just adorable Lisa and I love the button with the twine bow.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely cad, I love this image, he is an adorable pup. Elaine

Words and Pictures said...

He's adorable... I'm like you with the whole school sewing thing - but your faux stitching words so well! Love the little hearts too...
Alison x

Lisa Minckler said...

He's cute and your faux stitching works just perfectly L1!!! :)
Just missed you so had to pop over and see what you've been up to!
hugs to you,
L2

Pia S said...

This is one of my favorite color schemes, I normally use it for nautical designs, but it sure is perfect with this little cute dog too! Love the stitched look you've added to the striped paper, fab detail for a this sweet, clean design! Adorable!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Lisa! What a sweet little pup!

Nonni said...

Hi Lisa, what a great card, I love the clean layout and the fresh colors! You could join us at http://stamplorations.blogspot.fi/search/label/monthly%20challenge with this cutie. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...