Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Up, Up and Away...

Inspiration song - Up, Up and Away



Elaine is hosting our current challenge at Top Tip Tuesday and it's 

~ Name That Tune ~

all you have to do to play along is create a project based on a song and please let us know in your post what the name of the song is. Super simple!


I was inspired by a song that I often heard my mom listen to-
Up, Up and Away

Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon?
Would you like to glide in my beautiful balloon?
We could flow among the stars, together you and I

For we can fly, up, up and away
(For we can fly)
In my beautiful, my beautiful balloon

The world's a nicer place in my beautiful balloon
It wears a nicer face in my beautiful balloon
We can sing a song and sail along the silver sky

For we can fly, up, up and away
(For we can fly)
In my beautiful, my beautiful balloon

Suspended under the twilight canopy
We'll search the sky for a star to guide us
If by some chance you find yourself loving me
We'll find a cloud to hide us, keep the moon beside us

Love is waiting there, in my beautiful balloon
Way up in the air, in my beautiful balloon
If you'll hold my hand, we'll chase your dream across the sky

For we can fly, up, up and away
(For we can fly)
In my beautiful, my beautiful balloon, balloon

Up, up and away
Up, up and away
Up, up and away


It's the kind of song that every time I heard it playing, it was stuck in my head for days. 
Now it's most likely stuck in your head lol!



And an awesome prize of 





To see more inspiration drop by Top Tip Tuesday to see what songs inspired our design team and check out Deneen's fab Mini Album Tutorial while you're there.


Looking forward to seeing what songs inspire you!


Have a great week everyone,
Lisa xx

6 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Such a pretty colour palette and the shimmering balloon looks fab! I think you've probably given me an earworm for the day with that song though.
Alison xx

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful fanciful scene Lisa! and yes, I am now singing that song!! Julia xx

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card and great colours. My gosh, even the words of the song. Elaine

Chrissy said...

I used to love that song and will probably hum it all day long.Gorgeous pastel colours and sparkle Lisa...fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa Minckler said...

That's beautiful and I loved the trip down memory lane with that song. :)
Big hugs!!!

Margaret said...

This is beautiful! I love the swirling winds carrying the balloon off on an adventure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...