Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Santa's Little Helper



I'm excited about this challenge because it's the first one of the year for 


and we're starting off with the letter A - Anything Goes

That means you can enter anything you choose for this challenge but it does need to be a Christmas creation.  


Image result for sami stamps sponsor

Prize is a $12 gift card to the shop.


Our wonderful sponsor is Sami Stamps and she supplied the DT with digital images to create with. I'm using Candy Cane Elf on my CAS (clean and simple for newbies) style card and it's colored with Copic Markers. I added a holly border punch by Martha Stewart at the bottom, Christmas sequins and a stamped sentiment by Verve Stamps.


On the inside I trimmed a white panel to layer on the base and stamped a sentiment by My Favorite Things in Fern Green Archival ink. It leaves plenty of space to write a message to the recipient. 


I do hope you'll join along with us and share your Christmas creations. If you visit the challenge blog you can see all of the inspiration by the design team. I'll be back on Monday to share a perpetual calendar I started nearly a year ago. 
See you then,
Lisa xx



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute C&S style card love the holly and the inside a lovely touch, Happy New Year sweetie hope it's going better too!
and thanks for being an Awesome teamie xx
hugs me xx

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous cards, Lisa. I love CAS cards! Great colouring. Luv, Wilma

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie she is! FABulous colours and design Lisa.
I LOve this holly die too.
Chrissyxx.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Hi Lisa!! Thank you for creating with Sami Stamps images. I love your card! If you haven't already joined us at FB Sami Stamps group, i would love to invite you to come and share your card with us! Here is our FB link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

Sue said...

Lisa, this is a lovely card. Your super CAS design looks really stylish and you have coloured that sweet image beautifully.
Sue...xxx

Helen said...

Wonderful card - love the way you added some sequins!
Helen x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Happy New Year Lisa! A great CAS style card, perfect for posting and a fab coloured image too.
Lorraine

Pia S said...

Beautifully CAS, which also makes it ideal for postage if needed, and the sequins add that little extra, nice!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Such a great card, Lisa! :) Fun image and love how you colored it and layered it over a coordinating red - gives it such oomph. :)
Crafty Hugs from your new teamie!

Lisa Minckler said...

That is gorgeous! I can't believe it's been going this many years and that's so exciting that you're part of it! I love your card very much!!!!
Big hugs to you, L1
L2

Margaret said...

She is one sassy elf! I love the holly trim and the sequins too! Great start to the new year and the Christmas card stash!

Sue Lelli said...

Love that image! Cute card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...