Wednesday, June 22, 2016

M is for Mice



M is for Mice
(yes you can use a mouse as well)

To main Blog

That's our new challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge and Sue is hosting this one. Unfortunately I did not have an image with mice so I used this cutie from Beary Wishes. It was colored with Prismacolor pencils and I added a touch of glitter with Spica markers.   


Our sponsor for this challenge is


Lawn Fawn

Prize is a stamp set and 6x6 paper pad of winner's choice.




I'm happy to have another Christmas card finished! If you're interested in creating your cards early this year then I hope you'll join us. For more inspiration visit the challenge blog to see what my fellow teamies created. 

Thanks for the visit!
Hugs,
Lisa





5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Lisa, the image is adorable and the bright cheerful colours are fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hi Lisa, this is a gorgeous mouse card - I love that cute image and your pretty design.
Sue...xxx

Mandy LaCroix said...

Very cute! Great colors and such a fun vibe ! :)
Your ABC Teamie,
Mandy :)

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Lisa. I love the traditional colours and that super cute image. Luv, Wilma

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwww such a cute ickle mouse! and he so suits the colours you chose,
hugs me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...