Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Super Size Please

 


It's been a while but I have a crafty share today!

My DT project for The Cutting Cafe has been super sized because that's what Regina asked us to create for the 21st blog post. I'm always saying how versatile these templates....cutting files are and now you can see for yourself. The team has an amazing line up for you tomorrow on TCC's blog. If you leave a comment on the post you'll automatically be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE Sets of your choice.

I used the cutting file, Fun with Dress Forms, and it's a fabulous file to play with. I used a dp from a paper collection by Pink Paislee that I love, London Market. I created a bodice top with lace by Webster's Pages and tied a tulle bow around the waist. Prima bling pearls add some flair and I added a small rose from the bling pack to the tulle bow. Fancy pink trim by WP's elevates the look and says "tonight is all about fun." 


I realize you can't see how large it is but the photo below will help with the scale. 


I made a pocket letter for a pal of mine in England but since this post is going live before she receives it I am not showing the finished letter just the dress form. The page protectors that are used in making pl's measure 11.5" tall so you can see that it is actually taller than that. When I increased the height I also increased the width to 3.5" and I did that with my Silhouette Cameo however you can change the size of any file with your computer and print it out as a PDF file.


The Cutting Cafe


I can't wait to see what my pal thinks about her fancy dress form on this pocket letter. She's very girly and I think this will be right up her alley. Don't forget to visit The Cutting Cafe's blog for more inspiration and start super sizing those files today.

Have a great day, wherever you are!
Lisa xx  



8 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Oh how glam and gorgeous! Your friend will love for sure. The wrap looks straight from a 50s movie set! Nicola x

Regina Easter said...

hey lady, i have missed ya....this is sooooooooooooooooo pretty....love it girl

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the pink trim and pearls!

Peanut said...

Wow! This is amazing, Lisa! I adore the pink fluff! :)
x Asha

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun and elegant project Lisa! Love the fancy boa and all the pearls and lace trimmings! Thanks for keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers :)

Curko said...

What a beautiful dress!!!! Very creative <3

Julia Aston said...

Just love how you've 'dressed' your form Lisa! Wonderful fluffy wrap! Julia xx

Pollita Venusina said...

So beautiful and elegant! I loved your project! XOXO
~Claudia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...