Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A is for Anything Christmas, B is for Things Beginning with 'B'


A - Anything Goes
B - Things Beginning with 'B'


My first post for 2017 is a design team project for ABC Christmas Challenge. There are new challenge rules this year so be sure to check the challenge blog. My card features an image by one of our sponsors, Sami Stamps. 


Sponsors

  Image result for sami stamps sponsor

and 


Both sponsors are offering gift certificates to their online shops.


Helen also has a nice prize for the lucky winner.



On my card I used the Waiting for Santa image and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. 


I decided to turn some of the greenery into poinsettias on the garland, a bit of a twist on this image. I added a chipboard number '24' to the left side and a dotted ribbon behind it. I cut my red card base at 4.25" x 5.25", layered a green panel on top and Scotch foam tape provides some dimension. 



The challenge runs from today, the 1st Wednesday of the month, until the last day of January so you have plenty of time to play along. You can choose either 'A' or 'B' and we look forward to seeing your creations. I love the sponsor's image and if you like it as well be sure to visit Sami Stamps


Thanks for the visit today, to view more inspiration visit the challenge blog to see the creations my teamies made. I'll be back on Friday with another design team post so I'll see you then. 

Happy New Year,
Lisa xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card Lisa Love it! Happy New year hunny hugs me xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) the image is super cute and your colouring is fabulous! totally love this :-)

Happy New Year
luv
Lols x x x
p.s, thank you so much for your gorgeous card, it arrived yesterday,I will save it for next year too ;-) XXX

Dorte said...

Super cute Christmas card, Lisa, lovely image,
hugs Dorte

chrissy xx said...

Such a Wonderful scene.
I LOve your colouring.
Chrissyxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...