Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Egg Carrier Set




We are celebrating Easter a little early on The Cutting Cafe blog today with a variety of design team projects. I asked to work with Regina's fabulous Egg Carrier Set and this is the first of three I am making this month. I'll share the other two once my friends receive them. I plan to fill this one with small cupcake liners and fill  each one with candy for my chocaholic friends. :)


The Cutting Cafe



For this Egg Carrier Set, as I mentioned above, I plan to use it to gift Easter candy so I doubled the handle by adhering the two pieces together for extra strength. The file provides two equal lengths with you can use alone, join together or double as I've done. There are also two sections of fence, a bottom box and top box in this file. It is easy to put together so when cutting my pieces I decided to make three of these and this will be how I gift my Easter happies this year. :) I decorated the outside of the box with wood laser cuts from Target's dollar spot, added one pink paper leaf from my stash and some pearl bling to the pretty butterfly. Striped ribbon tied in a bow was added to each end and completes it. 

I hope you'll give this file a try and as always Regina includes various styles for you to choose from. Here is the single egg carrier she made and I love the way she decorated it.

Egg1
Designed by Regina Easter
Owner/Designer at The Cutting Cafe


Pop over to TCC and check out all of the wonderful Easter templates...printable stamps...cutting files. You can also find spring themed papers, ribbons, embellishments and more at the sister site, 
The Cutting Cafe Shop. If you leave a comment on the design team post today you'll be automatically entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE SETS of your choice. 

Okay, I am off to finish the other two egg carriers and they'll be up on my blog in early April. 
Thanks for the visit today!

Lisa xx

3 comments:

Christi said...

Lisa, I love your Easter Egg Carrier!~ I almost made this and glad you did! Now I HAVE to~! Great job! Have a blessed Easter! DT Christi

Sue Lelli said...

Your egg carrier case is so FANTASTIC! What a special gift this would be with your plan of cupcakes! LOVE it!

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

This is beautiful !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...