Thursday, May 3, 2018

Summer Flip Book

Front Cover


I'm back to share a summer themed flip book I created for a pal in Sweden. She needed a pick-me-up after a long winter so I thought the bright, warm colors might do the trick. Happy to report that she loved it! 

Each page was painted with various acrylic paints then I added black spots by thinning black acrylic paint with water and splattering. To decorate the book I used various stickers, ephemera, thickers and chipboard. It was fun using up a lot of my stash and by the time I finished the book it was chunky. 

Pages 1 and 2

Pages 3 and 4

Pages 5 and 6

Pages 7 and 8

Pages 9 and 10

Pages 11 and 12

Page 12 has a pull out so I spelled out a message tiny type alphas.

I love this banner by American Crafts and as my happy mail was a bit delayed I thought it was appropriate. It was definitely made with love!

It was chunky but I kinda like chunky. :)


Thanks for visiting today!
 I'm working to get back into posting here routinely so hopefully you'll be seeing more content.
Have a great day,
Lisa xx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...