Wednesday, May 9, 2018

XOXO Flip Book



I have a fun little flip book to share today that has a tri-fold design. It was quick and easy to create and it mailed in a regular envelope with no additional postage required so that's a plus. The photo above is the view of the flip book opened inside. I placed pockets on all three panels and 3 smaller pockets on top of those. On the smaller pockets I did some faux stitching with a black Pilot pen. I tucked a letter to my pal in the middle pocket and the remaining pockets were filled with stickers, ephemera, chipboard, paper clips, washi tape and die-cuts.

For the outside I cut a border of paper with 'xoxo' on it and used a label by Tim Holtz to write 'for you.' A very simple design but it was well received by my pen pal. :)

This is the back of the flip book. I attached a vellum envelope full of ephemera by the talented Paige Taylor Evans with a metal arrow paper clip. 


That's my quick share today and I'll be back on Friday with my first friendship card.
Thanks for the visit today!
Lisa xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...